FRANCK OLIVIER - SUN JAVA
- Released in 2005, this cologne is made up of fruit accords with a dash of earthiness.
- The masculine fragrance opens with top notes of mandarin, bergamot, and orange with a splash of mint to give the cologne a zesty, citrusy overtone with just a hint of spice. Middle notes of watermelon and geranium blend together to add a touch of floralcy and deepen the fruity accord. The cologne is completed by
- Franck Olivier released its first fragrance in 1998. After its initial success, the company continued to release vibrant aromas for both men and women. Each scent is created in collaboration with perfumers such as Mark Buxton and comes encased in a unique glass bottle. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations.
- Top note: rosewood, amber, musk, and vanilla
- Middle note: anchor
- Base note: creamy undertones.